Monday, November 2, 2009

hedgeapple

Today I walked for several miles to enjoy the lovely weather and geocache. The Clarksville Greenway lays atop a now defunct railway path and offers some wonderful views. And a fun autumn find: hedgeapples!



Found a hedgeapple/osage orange. The texture is so amazing.







Around 1630 there was an echoing of loud booms. I'm pretty sure that was my husband. Can't wait for him to be home on Wednesday.







The creepiest spider I've ever seen in person that didn't have a nice layer of glass between us.

1 comment:

stefanie said...

I think one of those fell on the car the other day. I know it landed right above the drivers side. Mo, Bec, and Bec are all convinced that it fell directly above each of their individual heads. It made a BIG boom. Perhaps THAT was your hubs? On a side note, we were on our way home from Apollo's Closet. Do you have one of them anywhere near you? Really nice consignment store that meets teenagers' approval. And on another side note, we miss you.