Thursday, January 7, 2010

why i heart chuck (and you should too)

I've caught on by now that the first 72 hours of Paul being away are the hardest and it's hard to stick to routine, so I tend to lean towards distraction to not think about the absent hubby.

Currently, I am distracting myself with Chuck season 2. I heart Chuck and here are some of the reasons why:

1) Chuck is a member of Buy More's Nerd Herd, because yes, our hero is a nerd, and I just generally like nerds, and is thus a fun character to follow.

2) Adam Baldwin. And while his character John Casey is very similar to his Firefly persona Jayne, who's to say that you should change a good thing? (target practice: bin Laden, shoot; Hitler, shoot; Reagan, hold fire)

3) Tony Hale. Again, another awesome supporting actor. He was great as Buster in Arrested Development, and while he didn't join the cast till the second season, he always entertains.

4) Cake. C'mon, any show to use a song by Cake ("Short Skirt, Long Jacket" in this case) as the theme is simply cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Carrie and I adore Chuck! We are so excited about the new season! AHHHHH!!!! :D