Tuesday, September 18, 2007

dreams

I've been dreaming a lot more recently. I'm not sure if it's that I'm sleeping more deeply, or some sort of side effect of the meds, but I've been going on my strange journeys in my subconscious.

Last night's in particular stuck with me all day, and it was one of those dreams that wasn't merely visual, there were smells and touches that came with it, as well emotional correlations as well. Overall it was some sort of mashed up rendering of Survivor meets Saw meets V for Vendetta. Sounds awful, it kind of was, and wasn't at the same time, if that makes any sense...

I think what struck the most was the descent of a person into something wicked and evil.

It's hard to imagine grace for a person who does dispicable things, yet often times most of us feel entitled to it. That it's OK, because God will forgive me. The conquences are so much greater when you know better.

No comments: