Tuesday, September 25, 2007

lunar maximus

I'm extraordinarily giggly tonight. It may have something to do with me finally figuring out how to get the exact data i need from the database...I only had to create two more tables to do such a thing...but not the procedures should be filling in all the gaps on the master tables for running daily reports. Oh the feats of an untrained data-analysis

Abbey and I celebrated with a trip to the Zebra-Stripped Whale; she got pumpkin/maple nut and I had Deep Dish Apple Pie, it was very yummy. We strolled around town in our usual fashion and lamented more about a recent out break of blank plague pedastals through out the borough...I think it would be really fun to go around and place my own random little known historical facts or point of interest in each one...vandalism's OK, if it's intended to make people smile, right?

It's funny, I'm preparing a lesson for tomorrow night's Cornerstone, dealing with what's right and what's wrong...I think it's something that no matter what age you are or where you are in your life you will constantly have to be discerning and redefining. The text is from Galations and I've always found it very convicting, living by the Spirit and discerning by action's by that standard...The whole unselfish thing so huge...I'm not always sure of how to live for others before myself...God's going to teach me...or lead by the Spirit ;-)

Well I should be off to bed, it's late and I need to get into the office early in Steph terms.

No comments: